Friday, September 7, 2012

updated the tooth pillow tutorial


I recently updated the basic tooth pillow tutorial and uploaded an improved PDF pattern to go with it. My process to make them has changed so much since I first posted the tutorial long, long ago that the photos didn't even go with the instructions anymore. Now it has (hopefully) much clearer steps and diagrams, and an improved shape. Go here to view the revamped tutorial.

Still hoping to come through at some point with a retail pattern that includes a much improved floating mouth pocket, ballerina tutu, fairy crown/wings, marshal getup and policeman's uniform. Crossing my fingers. School started a few days ago at my house and oh my word today was long. So long. With the whining and the groaning. Tomorrow will be better.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Bee Craft Inspirations, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 07, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear - I wish the mourning will change into happy learning mood very soon.

    Here next week 1st day of school for the girls starts - yesterday we made the scone which is typical in Germany for first day of school, filled with sweets and small gifts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya, sister. School has been lasting until 4 pm around here. Ugh. Cute toofs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely lovely lovely!!!!!!! Kisses!
    bulubu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how easy this project is and how great it looks! I'm home state-centric too and really want to do this! Thanks for sharing, Larissa.

    Gretta Hewson
    Veritable Wall NJ maid service visit site

    ReplyDelete
  6. The vast majority who choose to pick the My Pillow Pets Nutty Elephant do wind up extremely content with their decision. LONG NOSE PLUSH ELEPHANT TOY PILLOW

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!